The Preferred Customer Program has been developed and initiated by Market America as the foundational element in which to engage the One-to-One Marketing concept. For Preferred Customer support, contact Preferred Customer Program Support via email at PCPsupport@marketamerica.com. The following are policies and procedures on how to enroll and maintain Preferred Customers.
There is no cost to register a Preferred Customer. Choose one of the following ways to register your Preferred Customers:
(A) Help your customer fill out a Preferred Customer registration form, which can be found in the “Support Materials” section of your UnFranchise.com account. Enter this information online on UnFranchise.com in the Preferred Customer Area along with the BV assignment of your Preferred Customer. The UnFranchise® Owner is to contact the new Preferred Customer with his/her ID and password and welcome him/her to the Preferred Customer Program.
(B) Manually register your new Preferred Customer on UnFranchise.com in the Preferred Customer Area along with the BV assignment of your Preferred Customer. The UnFranchise Owner is to contact the new Preferred Customer with his/her ID and password and welcome him/her to the Preferred Customer Program.
(C) A prospective Preferred Customer may register online to become a Preferred Customer via an UnFranchise Owner’s website, Nutri-Physical® or Custom Isotonix®. Once the registration is completed and submitted, a Preferred Customer ID and password are immediately assigned to the online applicant, and he/she is welcomed to the Preferred Customer program and may begin shopping immediately. The UnFranchise Owner will receive an email notice that he/she has a new Preferred Customer. The UnFranchise Owner should send an introductory email welcoming the Preferred Customer.
(D) BV placement is the UnFranchise Owner’s nine-digit ID plus the extension. UnFranchise Owners may only assign BV either to one of their own personal BDCs or to an original BDC of a personally sponsored UnFranchise Owner who is currently on UnFranchise AutoShip.
(A) Preferred Customers are lifetime members, as long as they make a minimum of one purchase within 365 days. There is no renewal of a Preferred Customer.
(B) There is no cost for signing up a Preferred Customer.
(A) Changes of name, address, BV assignment, and profile information can be made online on UnFranchise.com in the Preferred Customer Area.
(B) In the event a Preferred Customer is assigned multiple ID numbers by accident, any Preferred Customer ID numbers other than the original ID number should be deleted online.
(C) Preferred Customer subscriptions cannot be transferred from one Preferred Customer to another.
(A) Three convenient ways for a Preferred Customer to place orders:
(1) Log in to the UnFranchise Owner’s SHOP.COM site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
(2) Call toll-free the Preferred Customer order line at 1-800-264-6950 (using their own credit cards only) Monday–Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET.
(3) Order directly from the Market America Independent UnFranchise Owner.
(B) When a Preferred Customer places an order online through the UnFranchise Owner’s website that has iTransact, the UnFranchise Owner will receive 100 percent of the net retail proceeds in his/her bank account set up through iTransact. The order is either to be filled and shipped by the UnFranchise Owner or passed along to Market America to be fulfilled. UnFranchise Owners passing orders to Market America for fulfillment are subject to shipping/handling fees, administrative fees, and taxes where applicable. BV placement is assigned by the UnFranchise Owner when the order is passed along to Market America to be fulfilled.
(C) When a Preferred Customer places an order online through the UnFranchise Owner’s website that does not have iTransact, the UnFranchise Owner will receive 100 percent of the gross retail profit (less the shipping/handling fees, administrative fees, taxes where applicable, any applicable coupons, and a fee equal to three percent of the sale price) as a credit on account at Market America. The order will be automatically filled and shipped by Market America. BV will be placed according to the UnFranchise Owner’s Auto BV Placement settings.
(D) If an existing Preferred Customer visits an UnFranchise® Owner’s website through Market America’s paid advertising campaigns on sites including, but not limited to, Google, Bing , Facebook, and/or YouTube, 15% of the retail profit will be deducted on that specific order to help offset the overall advertising expenses.
(E) When a Preferred Customer places an order through the Preferred Customer 800 line, the UnFranchise Owner will receive full BV credit and 100 percent of the gross retail profit (less the shipping/handling fees, administrative fees, taxes where applicable, any applicable coupons, and a three percent fee per sale) in his/her Market America credit on account. BV will be placed according to the UnFranchise Owner’s Auto BV Placement settings.
(F) Preferred Customer orders placed through the Preferred Customer 800 line or online through the UnFranchise Owner’s website that uses Auto-Pass Thru (does not have iTransact) by 4:59 p.m. ET on Friday will be processed on that Friday for BV placement and retail profit. Any Preferred Customer orders placed after 4:59 p.m. ET on Friday will be processed the following Monday for BV placement and retail profit. Because the Preferred Customer is the paying ID of these orders, UFMS rules do not apply.
(G) When a Preferred Customer orders directly from the UnFranchise Owner, the UnFranchise Owner receives payment directly from the Preferred Customer. The UnFranchise Owner is to record this type of sale online on UnFranchise.com with Sales Receipt Entry. This maintains the Preferred Customer’s purchase history.
(H) Pick-ups of Preferred Customer orders are not allowed.
(I) UnFranchise Services will assist you in any problems or questions you may encounter with your Preferred Customer’s order.
Most wellness and nutritional programs work best when they are followed without interruption. With the AutoShip program, your Preferred Customer(s) will never run out of his/her favorite Market America products again! When the allotted time for his/her current supply has elapsed, Market America will automatically send a new shipment of the products selected for AutoShip and bill your Preferred Customer’s credit card.
Note: The Preferred Customer AutoShip Program may not be used as an alternative to UnFranchise AutoShip.
(A) Preferred Customer AutoShip is credit card only, using the Preferred Customer’s own MasterCard or VISA. Due to their automatic nature, these orders are processed through the Market America Merchant Account regardless of whether an UnFranchise Owner has an iTransact account or not.
(B) Preferred Customer AutoShip can be set up by the Preferred Customer at the website or by the UnFranchise Owner on UnFranchise.com. All administration, modification, and/or cancellation of an AutoShip must be done where it was set up (AutoShip set up on a website cannot be modified or canceled on UnFranchise.com and vice versa).
(C) Designate which week the Preferred Customer is to receive the products. Orders are processed on Tuesdays. Please designate the Ship to Frequency: every 30, 60, 90, or 120 days.
(D) Preferred Customers will be charged suggested retail price unless price is overridden by UnFranchise Owner (price adjustment).
(E) The UnFranchise Owner will receive alert notifications on a Preferred Customer new set up of a PC AutoShip and/or cancellation of a PC AutoShip.
(F) After two credit card declines, the Preferred Customer AutoShip will be canceled without notification.
(G) At the time of shipping a Preferred Customer AutoShip order, BV is placed according to your Auto BV Placement settings and retail profit is posted to the UnFranchise Owner’s Market America Credit on Account.
(H) Returns on AutoShip Orders
(1) If for any reason the Preferred Customer is not entirely pleased, simply return the item(s) within 30 days of receipt for an exchange (if available) or a refund of the purchase price.
(2) Contact the Preferred Customer Care Group 1-800-264-6950 at Market America or at PCPsupport@marketamerica.com.
Only Registered Preferred Customers who have been credited with a purchase (minimum of ONE) within the previous 365 days shall remain in the active database. This purchase can be from any source that generates BV or IBV from that purchase. All purchases from websites, an UnFranchise Owner’s physical inventory, etc. will count, provided the purchase has been documented (displays) in the respective Preferred Customer’s Order History. All registered Preferred Customers who have NOT been credited with at least ONE purchase within the previous 365 days will be deleted from the active database.
(A) Only active Registered Preferred Customers will be available to credit purchases to their order history.
(1) Only active Preferred Customers will be available in all of your applicable drop down lists.
(2) Only active Preferred Customers will be available for use in meeting Quarterly Sales Report documentation (Form 1000).
(B) To “re-activate” a Preferred Customer they will have to be re-registered as if entering the program “brand new.” All past data, such as Profile Information, Order History, etc. will not be re-activated.
This measure will keep our database clean and efficient, ensuring that only usable data is being maintained.
Cashback allows Preferred Customers to earn at least 2% Cashback for purchasing Market America–branded products and products from Market America’s Partner Stores that display the Cashback logo.
(A) How Cashback works for the Preferred Customer:
(1) A Preferred Customer purchases products through the UnFranchise® Owner’s website.
(2) Cashback accrues based on the amount of Cashback designated for the purchased products.
(3) Preferred Customers can redeem their Cashback for cash once they have accumulated a minimum of $10.00 in Cashback, or they can redeem their Cashback for Market America–branded or Premier Partner products at any time. Other options may also be available.
Note: Preferred Customers will not earn Cashback on purchases where (a) the Preferred Customer’s browser is not configured to accept cookies; (b) the Preferred Customer is not logged in as a Preferred Customer; (c) the order is later canceled or the goods or services are later returned; (d) the Partner Store does not report the purchase to Market America; or (e) the Preferred Customer conducts "sham" transactions or otherwise colludes with merchants, makes any misrepresentation in connection with the Preferred Customer’s participation in Cashback, maintains multiple accounts, or does not otherwise comply Market America’s policies.
(B) How Preferred Customer Cashback works for the UnFranchise Owner:
(1) When a Preferred Customer purchases a BV product that displays the Cashback logo, 2% of the purchase price (or a higher amount, in limited circumstances, if notified by Market America of a special promotion or increased Cashback offer) will be deducted from the UnFranchise Owner’s retail profit for that product.
(2) When a Preferred Customer purchases a Partner Store product that displays the Cashback logo, 2% of that Partner Store’s commission (or a higher amount, in limited circumstances, if notified by Market America of a special promotion or increased Cashback offer) will be deducted from the UnFranchise Owner’s total IBV for that product.
(C) How Cashback works for the UnFranchise Owner’s Personal Preferred Customer account:
(1) UnFranchise Owners have the option to choose between two programs for the Personal Preferred Customer (PPC) account when ordering from SHOP.COM or making a OneCart purchase: (1) Full IBV Program or (2) Cashback and Partial IBV Program.
(2) Market America–branded products purchased on UnFranchise.com will remain as IBV and will not have the option for Cashback. Affliliate and OneCart products purchased on UnFranchise.com are eligible for Cashback if the UnFranchise Owner is opted into the Cashback and Partial IBV Program. The reward earned will be based on the PPC’s program selection at the time of the order.
(3) New UnFranchise Owners will be defaulted into the Cashback Program.
(4) UnFranchise Owners will have the option to change their program selection once per calendar quarter.
(C) Refunds: If Cashback is awarded for the sale of a BV product that has been returned, the amount available in the purchasing Preferred Customer’s Cashback account will be adjusted to deduct the Cashback awarded for the BV product. If the Cashback balance is insufficient for such deduction, the amount will be deducted from the product refund.
If Cashback is awarded for the sale of a Partner Store product that has been returned, the amount available in the purchasing Preferred Customer’s Cashback account will be adjusted to deduct the Cashback awarded for the Partner Store product. If the Cashback balance is insufficient for such deduction, the UnFranchise Owner will be responsible for clearing up the deficiency.